EARTH DAY AND KIDS….
As the world becomes increasingly concerned with the environmental impact of our actions, children want to know where they fit in. This up and coming green generation can start incorporating more responsible practices into their daily routines.
We can help today’s youth become tomorrow’s working adults to help our planet. Helping them to understand that even small things such as turning off the water while brushing their teeth can make a difference and is teaching them to conserve.
10 Things Kids Can Do To Go Green & Reduce Environmental Impact:
1. Ask Mom and Dad to buy “green” school supplies.
2. Walk and ride your bike, instead of riding in a car.
3. Take shorter showers and turn off the water while brushing your teeth.
4. Start on organic garden and create compost for it.
5. Turn off lights, appliances and electronics when not in use.
6. Recycle, Recycle, Recycle.
7. Volunteer with community organizations that plants trees.
8. Run the dishwasher only when its full.
9. Save trees by using less paper and throw away containers.
10. Ease up on playing video games…they use a lot of energy.